Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photowalk.ie

Photowalk.ie is a great website where people get together to organise photowalks (no shit), where a group of people will set off on a loosely determined course with cameras in hand.


Having already been on one photowalk with a few of the heads from the boards.ie photography forum, and due to the fact that they had organised one literally on my doorstep, I packed up my gear including my spanky new tripod, and off I went.



As usual there were folks of all levels there, which is great as a beginner as people are normally more than happy to chat and offer advice where appropriate. I re-took some of the photos that I previously posted using my mini tripod, as I was interested to see what they would turn out like using 1) A full-size tripod and 2) some manual settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment