Monday, April 12, 2010

Grand Canal Dock & Theatre

The Grand Canal Dock area is a pretty good-looking place at the moment - most of the building work is finished, the commercial units are occupied and a few weeks ago, the Grand Canal Theatre finally opened. As I passed by a few weeks ago, I noticed some feathered friends making the transition to city living and grabbed a few pics, so while I was there I said I might as well get a few of the theatre, too.

However, since the shots I took at The Brown Bread Mix Tape, I've realised that in a low-light setting, holding the camera in my hands just doesn't cut it - the amount of time the shutter must be open to get a proper shot means that blurred images are unavoidable. Memo to self, purchase a small tripod for low-light situations!


No comments:

Post a Comment